have you ever stop
and discover
the little things around you
they are there
but nobody realise it
and until somebody does ...
Thursday, November 16, 2006
wow, its getting quite late.. its kinda unusual for me to blog at such a late hour. However, today's gonna be special. As a handsome cute smart super-fit TALL gentlemanly and SWEET guy has been invited over to my house to stay. He is nonetheless DANIEL MA =P I know all of u guys are kinda jealous. he's going to sleep with me! in the same room, ON THE SAME BED XP hehehehe now i shall pass it on to him to say a few words... DANIEL please..
Hi all! Its me handsome cute smart super-fit TALL gentlemanly and SWEET DANIEL MA. I've not been blogging for quite sometime. like a year can? now that the relationship between bryan and i has progressed tremendously, i will be staying over at his house OFTEN meaning... i'll get to blog very often!!! Since, wad's his will be mine soon, His blog will also be mine! MUAHAHA. alright my darling's calling me to bed. He's getting impatient, haha he wants it soo badly. OK Gotta go!
screamed at
2:02 AM
; T H E B O Y ;
bryan
tpjc
o6s32
taurus
17
; H I SL O V E S ;
soccer
Manchester United
pretty girls(guys will be guys)
sleep
watching tv
; H I SW A N T S ;
exemption from ns(if only)
more clothes
decent hair(sigh dont remind me)
a good singing voice
to be HAPPY =D